The world experience indicates that technical and scientific challenges in offshore exploration are more complex and expensive than performing similar tasks onshore. In spite of large capital investments, offshore production of hydrocarbons provides considerable gains. Proceeds from the sale of oil and gas produced offshore cover the expenses by fourfold while exploration costs in waters constitute from 10 for up to 20% of the total cost of offshore development.
Within the scopes of the Russian state program of arctic shelf development and with the prospect of private sector engagement in offshore fields development and production, there is an opportunity to stimulate the related manufacturing sector and to encourage energy companies for a stable and long term development.
Capital Business Events in cooperation and with the support of major service and oil and gas companies invites you to take part in technology exchange workshop on «Oil & Gas Offshore Fields’ Development, Maintenance and Operation. Modern Technologyand Equipment.»
This course will provide an opportunity to become familiar with the international practice of the oil-and-gas continental shelf exploration, various types of offshore oil-and-gas facilities, latest technology and equipment. Furthermore, the diagnosis of the most common mistakes in offshore field’s development and the rectification of which could reduce the overall cost of the project.
- General overview of exploration, design and construction offshore oil-and-gas facilities.
- Offshore projects control system.
- Subsea production equipment: development, design and construction of the production string from the seabed up to the water surface.
- Engineering equipment and operating parameters for offshore platform maintenance.
- Modern operating technology.
- Preventive measures of environmental protection.
- Seabed geological exploration.
- Technologically advanced equipment for deep and shallow-water drilling.